Brand Name : ZONSKY
Model Number : ZY6166-PC
Certification : ISO9001:2008, CE, SGS, IAF
Place of Origin : DONGUAN CHINA
MOQ : 1 Set
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 5 Set / Month
Delivery Time : 15 Working Days
Packaging Details : Plywood Box
Surface Dealing : Stainless Steel
Standards : IEC 61034-1~2
Minimum Window Size : 100 * 500 MM
Transmittance Range : 0% ~ 100%
Air Volume : 7 m3/min ~ 15 m3/min
Power : AC220V, 50HZ
IEC 61034 Computer Controlled Wire and Cable Smoke Density Test Chamber / Testing Equipment
This equipment is designed and manufactured according to GB/T17651.1-2-1998 "Determination of smoke density of cables and optical cables burning under specific conditions". The optical measuring system for smoke density burned by cables or optical cables under certain conditions consists of a light source, a silicon photovoltaic cell receiver and a computer system. The light generated by the light source passes through a smoke density Laboratory of 3M 6550 The beam intensity of the light source. When a large amount of smoke is produced in the combustion chamber due to the combustion of cables or optical cables, the smoke absorbs part of the photovoltaic, and the beam intensity of the silicon photovoltaic cell is weakened. By processing the data with a computer system, the transmittance with a linear response of 100% relative to the initial time can be calculated. This equipment is suitable for measuring the transmission of smoke emitted from cables or optical cables when they are burned horizontally under certain conditions.
3. Main Technical Parameters
(1) The 1.5 mm thick SUS304 stainless steel plate is fixed on the square bracket to form the entire cube combustion chamber.
(2) Size: L3 * W3 * H3 m
(3) Structure: The front face is provided with a glass observation window, and a transparent sealing window (minimum size: 100 mm * 500 mm) is arranged on the opposite wall on both sides to let the beam of the horizontal light measuring device pass through.
(4) The top is equipped with an exhaust fan with an electric valve. After each test, the smoke should be completely discharged from the combustion chamber through a pipe with a valve. The valve should be closed during the test and keep good sealing performance.
4. Optical measurement system
(1) Light source: imported quartz halogen lamp, nominal power is 100 W, nominal voltage is DC 12V, nominal luminous flux is 2000Lm ~ 3000Lm, nominal color temperature is 2800 K ~ 3200 K.
(2) Receiver: Silicon photovoltaic cell, amplified signal by board card, input computer through I/O board, meet the requirements of GB/T17651.1.
(3) Installation: installed at the end of the pipe with a length of 150mm±10mm, and the other end is a dust-proof window. The inner surface of the pipe is glossy black to prevent reflection.
(4) The transmittance of 0% is passed without light, and the transmittance of 100% is completely blocked by light without occlusion.
(5) Measurable transmittance range 0% ~ 100%
5. Standard Fire Source
(1) The fuel is 1.00L ± 0.01L alcohol (configuration: ethanol 90% ± 1%, methanol 4% ± 1%, water 6% ± 1%).
(2) Alcohol pan (burning boat): stainless steel material, plate thickness 1.0 mm (± 0.1 mm), bottom 210 mm * 110 mm, top 240 mm * 140 mm, height 80 mm.
(3) Installation position: alcohol tray height from the ground is 100mm ± 10mm, to make air circulate.
6. Mixing of Smoke
The smoke is evenly distributed in the combustion chamber with a desktop fan. The rotating shaft of the fan is 200 mm to 300 mm from the ground and 500 mm ± 50 mm from the wall. The fan blade range is 300mm ± 60mm and the air volume is 7 m3/min ~ 15 m3/min. During the test period, the air is blown horizontally by the fan, but the fire source should be protected by the baffle.
7. Blank Test
The aim is to adjust the combustion chamber to a specified temperature range (25 ± 5)℃, and carry out tests when it is necessary.
The steps are as follows:
(1) burn about 1L of alcohol to preheat the combustion chamber.
(2) turn on the exhaust switch to remove all combustion products in the combustion chamber.
8. Temperature Measuring Device
A temperature sensor is installed at the height of 1.5m from the inside of the test box door to the ground and 0.5 m from the wall to monitor the temperature in the test box.
Equipment power: AC220V, 50HZ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: No, we don't provide the samples for testing.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: The warranty for the equipment is 1 year. Definitely, all equipment are tested well and runs well by testing our customer's sample before shipment. Please contact us if the equipment doesn't work well after being shipped to your company. We will guide you how to fix it. The spare parts or components will be sent if necessary. The charges will be occurred if it is caused by customer's misoperation.
IEC 61034 Computer Controlled Wire and Cable Smoke Density Test Chamber / Testing Equipment Images