Brand Name : ZONSKY
Model Number : ZY6015D
Certification : ISO9001:2008, CE, SGS, IAF
Place of Origin : DONGUAN CHINA
MOQ : 1 Set
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 5 Set / Month
Delivery Time : 15 Working Days
Packaging Details : Wooden Case
Standards : CRIA 0003.2-2016
Material : Stainless Steel
Warranty : 12 Months
Test Speed : 80 times/minute
Type : Fatigue Test
Power : DC24V
Robot Cable Bending Test Equipment / Bend Test Apparatus
This machine is suitable for testing the bending performance of mining cables and meets the requirements of IEC 60702-1:2002, GB/T 13033.1.13.6 and other standards.
IEC 60702-1:2002, GB/T 13033.1.13.6
3. Main Technical Parameters
The diameter of the bending wheel of the sample: Ф40, Ф60, Ф80, Ф100, Ф130, Ф160, Ф200, Ф250, Ф350, one piece each.
Test angle: 180 degrees;
Control mode: frequency conversion.
Appearance size: 1050 * 800 * 1080 mm;
The test power supply is AC 220 V / 50Hz.
Total power: 800 W.
4. Bending Test and Operation Steps
(1) Cut a sample of about 1M from the coiled cable and strip the jacket. Put the sample into the adjusting nut of the fixture, and then install the starter table for the sample, as shown in Figure 2 above.
(2) For cables up to 14 mm, the specimen should be clamped and bent around the corresponding bending wheel to form a semi-circular cable. As shown in Figure 2 above, the clamping device should be loosened and the cable should rotate 180 degrees along the longitudinal axis of the bending part in the clamp. Then the specimen should be bent into a semicircle on the same plane in the opposite direction, as shown in Figure 3 above.
(3) After the test is finished, turn off the power and arrange the test equipment for the next use.
5. Determination of Test Results
The copper sheath of the sample should be free of cracks when normal or corrected visual acuity is used instead of magnifying glass for judging the bending of the cable.
When the specimen of bending test is properly sealed and immersed in water, the end of the specimen should be exposed to water for no less than 1 hour.
The test voltage is applied between conductor and all conductors and copper sheaths. For 500V cable, the test voltage is 750V, for 750V cable, and for 1250V cable, the test time is 15 minutes. The sample should not be broken down.
(1) Every month after testing machine, please apply proper lubricant on the guide rail.
(2) The equipment must be reliably grounded during use, in order to avoid electric shock.
(3) During the testing process, operators should not stay away from the test machine to avoid accidents.
(4) The equipment must be housed in a dry, sun free indoor environment.
(5) At the end of each test, the power supply should be switched off in time, the test equipment should be tidied up, and the equipment should be kept clean and dry.
Robot Cable Bend Test Equipment / Stainless Steel Bending Test Apparatus Images